Dates: 23rd April - 2nd May 2020
• Embark on a one-of-a-kind tour of Memphis where local musicians share the story of the city’s musical heritage and history.
• Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry, the “home of American music.”
• Tour the historic RCA Studio B for an up- close look at Nashville’s oldest remaining recording studio.
• Visit Graceland, the palatial home of Elvis Presley.
• Explore the Country Music Hall of Fame, the largest museum of popular music in the world.
• Visit the historic Ryman Auditorium.
Price per person based on twin share: $4,995